Rapid Release Therapy PRO2. Targeted High Speed Vibration Therapy
$1495 Now $995!
NEW! 2 Year Warranty*- FREE Shipping and 90 Day Easy Return*!
CALL FOR THE BEST PRICES: 949-870-2692 or 949-606-6739
- RELEASE & RELIEF. Rapid Release Therapy PRO2 is a non-invasive vibration therapy tool used to quickly release pain, tension, and stiffness; for the relaxing of muscles; and for the relief of aches and pains
- TARGETED ENERGY. By combining high-speed and a short-stroke, the PRO2 delivers a significant amount of precisely targeted energy to quickly release pain & tension with max. comfort to both the patient and practitioner.
- DYNAMIC RANGE. With 5 built-in treatment heads, you have the dynamic range to safely and effectively treat tiny TMJ muscles all the way to glutes and hips as well as extremities like arms, wrists, hands, legs, ankles, and feet
- BEST IN CLASS. This FDA Registered Class I medical device is in a class all by itself and will be your favorite therapy device.
Embraced by Chiropractors, Athletic Trainers, Massage Therapists and other practitioners.
How effective is it? 85% of Practitioners got results with Rapid Release Therapy that they had never achieved before and 91% of them reported using the PRO2 in their practice everyday!
Rapid Release Therapy treatment sessions last only minutes and can fit proven pain therapy into any busy schedule.
What People Say About Us
The Rapid Release Therapy Technology NEW Limited Warranty lasts two years from the purchase date.
WHAT DO I DO IF MY PRO2 MALFUNCTIONS?
Contact us at: (949) 415-4778
WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
Return policy for purchases of new machines includes a 90-day easy return with a 15% restocking fee. No restocking fee for licensed healthcare providers. A Return Material Authorization (RMA) is required before any return will be accepted. The customer will be responsible for the cost to ship to RRT for returns and replacements.
THESE CONTRAINDICATIONS ARE FOR ELECTRIC MASSAGER/VIBRATORS INCLUDING YOUR PRO2
- Do not apply to persons with pacemakers or defibrillators.
- Do not apply over implanted plates or screws.
- Do not apply to an open wound, bruises, incisions, tumors or cancer.
- Do not apply over bony surfaces.
- Do not use if you or a family member have a history of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) blood clots.
- Do not use if you have a disease(s) that deep vibration is not recommended.
- Stop the session if irritation, swelling, excessive Redness or pain increases.
- WARNING: This device should not be used over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions.
- Do not use in the presence of unexplained pain or inflammation. Consult a physician.