Rapid Release Therapy Therapy pioneered high-speed vibration therapy in 2010 and discovered the optimal vibration speed for versatility and results. The Rapid Release Therapy PRO2 uses this powerful vibration therapy with high frequency and short stroke to relieve minor aches and pain, remove tension, and revitalize muscles.
Rapid Release Therapy™
5-heads for full body treatment
High speed, short stroke & low impact
Enhance existing modalities for greater efficiency
90 Day Money-Back Guarantee
3-Year Limited Warranty
PRO2 is perfect for
RAPID RELEASE & RELIEF
The Rapid Release Therapy PRO2 is a non-invasive vibration therapy tool used to quickly release pain, tension, and stiffness; for the relaxing of muscles; and for the relief of aches and pains
By combining high-speed and a short-stroke, the PRO2 delivers a significant amount of precisely targeted energy to quickly release pain & tension with maximum comfort to both the patient and practitioner.
With 5 built-in treatment heads, you have the dynamic range to safely and effectively treat tiny TMJ muscles all the way to glutes and hips as well as extremities like arms, wrists, hands, legs, ankles, and feet
BEST IN CLASS
This FDA Registered Class I medical device is in a class all by itself and will be your favorite therapy device.
OUR IRON-CLAD GUARANTEE
Obviously, results can vary, but we want you to be 100% satisfied. That's why we offer a 90-day Guarantee. If you're not happy, send it back for a full refund. It's simple as that! We value customer satisfaction above anything else.
REAL CUSTOMER , REAL RESULTS - video testimonial
"insert short quote from video testimonial below" - Someone really awesome from California
PRO2 Treatment Zones
PRO2 By the Numbers
91% of practitioners reported using the PRO2 in their practice everyday!
The PRO2 delivers 10,000 vibrations per minute to the treatment area.
85% of Practitioners got results with they had never achieved before.
The PRO2 is the trusted go-to device by over 12,000 practitioners.
Real Reviews from Real People
Dr. Cristian F. Hernandez
I’ve been using rapid release for the past two years and I’m very happy with the results and feedback I get from my patients, and mostly, how much it helps to speed up the process of healing. I’m all about getting patients “back in the game” as soon as possible... and Rapid Release, it’s my #1 tool.
Dr. Josh Adams
I have been using Rapid Release for the past 5 years. I have seriously had at least 15 patients want to purchase one because they like it so much. I had the older model and the newer model and have had excellent results with both of them. It is definitely worth the cost and has added a huge benefit to our practices.
My chiropractor has been using this on my back that I broke a while ago. I liked the results so much that I went and purchased my own. Great tool for my aches, pains, and recovery. My wife is very happy with how much it has helped with her plantar fasciitis also. Great tool to keep us as active as we like to be.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW DOES THE RAPID RELEASE THERAPY PRO2 LOOSEN MUSCLES AND RELIEVE PAIN?
WHAT IS HIGH-SPEED VIBRATION THERAPY?
Rapid Release Therapy pioneered high-speed vibration therapy in 2010 and discovered the optimal vibration speed for versatility and results. The Rapid Release Therapy PRO2 uses this powerful vibration therapy with high frequency and short stroke to relax muscles and reduce aches and pains.
WHAT DO THE DIFFERENT TREATMENT HEADS DO?
The Large Tip is used for most applications. The Actuator is used to apply vibration to a very small area. The Treatment Cap is for smoothing and gentle application. The Soft Tip is for use over bony areas.
HOW DO I USE THE RAPID RELEASE THERAPY PRO2?
1) Turn on by pushing the gray switch on the rear of the Rapid Release Therapy PRO2 to the right.
2) Use a grip that is comfortable to you, making sure that you are not obstructing the air vents.
3) Rotate the Rapid Release Therapy PRO2 so the desired treatment head is in contact with the body.
4) When using for the first time on somebody, ask them to hold out their hand with their palm up and apply Rapid Release Therapy PRO2 to confirm it is acceptable to them.
5) Applying pressure is not needed or recommended. Let the weight of the Rapid Release Therapy PRO2 do the work for you.
6) Keep the device moving about 1 inch per second in a circular or zig-zag motion.
7) The Rapid Release Therapy PRO2 can be used on skin or clothing.
8) Do not pull or tug on the power cord. Doing so could damage the cord or cause the power to disconnect where the cord connects at the base of the Rapid Release Therapy PRO2. This may void your warranty.
9) It is normal for the green disk to become warm to the touch. Like any mechanical device, while in use, it is normal for the areas near the ventilation slots to become warm, If this area becomes hot, turn the machine off and let cool off for ten minutes before using it again.