These Contraindications are for electric massagers/vibrators including your Pro2 and Juvenate.
- Do not apply during pregnancy.
- Do not apply to persons with pacemaker or defibrillators.
- Do not apply over implanted plates or screws.
- Do not apply to an open wound, bruises, incisions, tumors or cancer.
- Do not apply over bony surfaces.
- Do not use if you or a family member have a history of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) blood clots.
- Do not use if you have a disease(s) that deep vibration is not recommended.
- Stop session if irritation, swelling, excessive Redness or pain increases.
- WARNING: This device should not be used over swollen or inflamed areas or skin eruptions. Do not use in the presence of unexplained pain or inflammation. Consult a physician.
- If you have any doubts or questions about appropriateness of use, please consult your healthcare professional.
What is the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2?
- Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 is a non-invasive vibration therapy tool used to quickly release pain and stiffness of the muscles.
What are the benefits of the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2?
- Benefits of the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 include the following: the quick release of pain, tension, and stiffness; the relaxing of muscles; the relief of aches and pains.
What is high-speed vibration therapy?
- Rapid Release Therapy pioneered high-speed vibration therapy in 2010 and discovered the optimal vibration speed for versatility and results. The Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 uses this powerful vibration therapy with high frequency and short stroke to relieve pain, remove tension, and revitalize muscles.
What are the motions I should be using with the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2?
- Keep the device moving about 1 inch per second in a circular or zig-zag motion.
Should I press down hard with the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 while treating a patient?
- Applying pressure is not needed or recommended. Let the weight of the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 do the work for you. Remember the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2’s effectiveness derives from it’s unique frequency; therefore too much pressure can compress the tissue and limit the penetration of the vibration.
What do the different treatment heads do?
- The Large Tip is used for most applications. The Actuator is used to apply vibration to a very small area. The Treatment Cap is for smoothing and gentle application. The Soft Tip is for use over bony areas.
Do I need a certification or training to use Rapid Release Therapy?
- No answer in manual
Can I use the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 on myself?
- The Pro2 is ideally suited for self-care
How long are the treatments?
- Initial session time is 2 to 5 minutes. Keep initial session brief, so you can see how the body responds to high-speed vibration. Do not use continuously for more than 10 minutes. Please allow it cool off 5 to 10 minutes before the next use. There is no observed benefit to sessions lasting longer than 5 minutes per area.
How do I use the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2?
1. Turn on by pushing gray switch on the rear of the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 to the right.
2. Use a grip that is comfortable to you, making sure that you are not obstruction the air vents.
3. Rotate the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 so the desired treatment head is in contact with the body.
4. When using for the first time on somebody, ask them to hold out their hand with their palm up and apply Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 to confirm it is acceptable to them.
5. Applying pressure is not needed or recommended. Let the weight of the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 do the work for you.
6. Keep the device moving about 1 inch per second in a circular or zig-zag motion.
7. The Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 can be used on skin or clothing.
8. Do not pull or tug on the power cord. Doing so could damage the cord or cause a power to disconnect where the cord connects at the base of the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2. This may void your warranty.
9. It is normal for the green disk to become warm to the touch. Like any mechanical device, while in use, it is normal for the areas near the ventilation slots to become warm, If this area becomes hot, turn the machine off and let cool off for ten minutes before using it again.
I'm not a healthcare practitioner. Can I still use the Pro2?
How does the Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 loosen muscles and relieve pain?
- Rapid Release Therapy Therapy pioneered high-speed vibration therapy in 2010 and discovered the optimal vibration speed for versatility and results. The Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 uses this powerful vibration therapy with high frequency and short stroke to relieve minor aches and pain, remove tension, and revitalize muscles.
How much does the Pro2 weigh?
- The Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 weighs 2.2 lbs without the cord and 2.7 lbs with the cord.
What are the dimensions of the Pro2?
- The Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 is 10.5 inches long.
What are the electrical requirements of the Pro2?
- The Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 must only be plugged into polarized outlets (one opening is bigger than the other). The Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 is available in two models: 110/120 volt model or 220/240 volt model. Use the proper voltage. Do not plug a 120V Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 into a 240V plug and vice versa. If you do need to use your Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 with a different voltage, you must use a transformer to change the voltage. The transformer must be rated at 300 Watts or higher and typically weigh about 5 lbs (2 KG). Using plug adapters or transformers rated less than 300 Watts will destroy your Rapid Release Therapy Pro2 and will void the warranty. If you have any questions about this, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you plug it in. The product specification label will state the operating voltage of your device.
How long does my warranty last?
- The Rapid Release Therapy Technology NEW Limited Warranty lasts three years from purchase date.
Do I need to register my warranty?
Do you have any special deals going right now?
- Please view our current specials page at www.rapidreleasetech.com/current-specials/.
What do I do if my Pro2 malfunctions?
- Contact us at: (949) 415-4778
What is your return policy?
- Return policy for purchases of new machines includes a 90-day easy return with a 15% restocking fee. No restocking fee for licensed healthcare providers. A Return Material Authorization (RMA) is required before any return will be accepted. Customer will be responsible for the cost to ship to RRT for returns and replacements.
Do you ship outside the U.S.A.?
- Yes, contact us at 949-415-4778